De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de Mike
Dent
Enviado el: Miércoles, 23 de Mayo de 2007 04:08 p.m.
Para: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Asunto: [otrs] Some more (more) remaining OTRS questions.

Hi,
slowly getting things running how I want, many thanks to all those who have
replied to my pleas for help in the past, and of course the team behind
OTRS.

1) For some reason OTRS is not collecting mail via POP3.
PostMasterPOP3.pl does not
get run correctly from cron, as it seems to think there is another version
running all the time. Forcing it manually './PostMasterPOP3.pl -f 1' works
but putting the same command in the crontab does not seem to work?

2) I really need the ability to search on some extra fields I have had to
add fields to customer_user table like:-

mysql> alter table customer_user add phone1 varchar (250);
Query OK, 1 row affected (0.20 sec)
Records: 1  Duplicates: 0  Warnings: 0

How much work is it for me to add the ability for these to be searched?

3) Was there ever an answer to closing a ticket without sending an email
response?
I've a couple of spam tickets that have the from the same as my queue email.
When I close them they just bounce back? Close without *any* email response
is what I need?

Thanks again,

Mike