Using OTRS as a internal help desk ticketing system.  Working great and like
it a lot. :)

Just wanted to ask if anyone has found a way to add a common notification to
the customer interface.  What I would like to do is have a way to create a
ticket that would be displayed for all customers when they go the the web
interface.  An example would be if we had an external mail issue or
scheduled maintenance for a common server, I would like to have that type of
information displayed for all users/customer to see.

Not above writing some Perl code, if someone had a good idea on how best to
do it.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance

Greg Horne