Hi Christophe,

Christophe Pouillet schrieb:
Hi list,

We are trying to setup otrs to use in our company. Our support team is split over different customer sites and don't always have an access to the Web.
So, we would like to use OTRS with email.

As far as we tested it, it works correctly.
But in our case, we need that an agent could directly reply to a customer after OTRS have been assigned a ticket number :

customer sends email => otrs opens a new ticket
then otrs sends out a ticket forward or a notification to a common list alias (i.e notification-ticket) shared by our agents. This notification would include the customer email address in the cc or reply to field to allow a direct answer from our agent.

We can't use standard otrs notification because it is send by otrs system and the agent cannot do a single reply to directly to the customer.

The reply-mail-address cannot be changed without modifying the sources.
You can add the customer-mail-address in the notification-mail with <OTRS_CUSTOMER_FROM>.

Does anyone had ever faced this need and found a solution (if it is possible with OTRS).

There is a experimental postfilter-modul
http://cvs.otrs.org/viewvc.cgi/otrs/Kernel/System/PostMaster/Filter/CMD.pm
which has to be activated with Sysconfig.

I don't know the state (alpha/beta?) if this module.
It can be used to handle tickets via command-mails to otrs as alternative to the web-gui.

TIA for your lights,

Regards,

*Christophe Pouillet*

Bye, Alex