Thanks for the additional information.  My first question would be can you
send email to this machine using SMTP from another machine?

If yes then you know that SMTP is working on that IP address.

Next I would check to make sure I could send SMTP from your mail server to
your mail server.  You can telnet to your machine using port 25 from a
terminal session and verify that you can send SMTP from your localhost.

telnet 127.0.0.1 25
helo abc.com
mail from:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
rcpt to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
data
test
.
quit or exit from telnet

Also are you getting anything from your log files in OTRS or from the mail
server logs, relay rejects, auth errors....

Hope this helps...

Greg Horne

geh gehorne