> This error was apparently found to be the result of updating PERL.

That is what I allready expected ...
BUT, as my otrs runs on a shared webserver, my provider refuses to
downgrade perl and tels me to fix my own problems ... :-(

So, the question stands ...
Is there anything I can do to work around this problem and be able to
answer tickets with otrs ?

> Restoring question.pm and base.pm to a pre-upgrade version resolved the
> issue for the other poster.
>
> Not sure is a bug was filed on this issue.  Anyone know... Anyone file?

I could not find it, but that might be caused by me ...

Eddie