ls,

somewhere I hoped the problem would have been solved because I was still running 2.0.2 on my system ...
So I updated to 2.1.7 ...
That went rather smooth .... All seems fine, but still the same error ... "Modification of a read-only value attempted at /usr/lib/perl5/ site_perl/5.8.8/i686-linux/Net/DNS/Question.pm line 47."

Is there really no fix for this ??? (besides downgrading perl ?)

Eddie