I need to automatically set the Responsible for specific tickets, and set some
agents as Watchers as well.
I enabled Responsible and Ticket Watcher features, and I'm trying to configure
the Generic Agent, but don't know where to look for.
I mean: I know how to enable and configure Generic Agent, either in the Admin
Area or configuring the GenericAgent.pm file, but I ignore the specific
parameters related to Ticket Watcher and Responsible

Can somebody help?

--
Gabriele D'Andrea
Tel. +39 085 9431161 . Fax +39 085 9431162 . [EMAIL PROTECTED]
.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .
 .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .
ECOH MEDIA S.r.l.
Via Milano 32, 21019 Somma Lombardo (VA) . Via F. Fellini 2, 65010 Spoltore
(PE)  . Italy . www.ecohmedia.com
Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono
riservate e confidenziali e ne è vietata la diffusione in qualunque modo
eseguita. Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è
destinato, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo e a non leggerlo, dandocene
gentilmente comunicazione.
The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may also privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please
notify the sender immediately and do not disclose