I've actually been curious about this feature/ability in the past. Is this possible with OTRS? I've been doing it manually for the past six months.

-Jeff

On Jul 12, 2007, at 1:33 PM, Gustavo Azambuja wrote:

Hi, we have lot of much tickets in state open, i want close all tickets without response of my clients in last week.
With Generic Agent i dont do this, this is correct?
How i do this?

--
Saludos,
Gustavo Azambuja

Este mensaje no contiene virus, porque ha sido creado con Linux, utilizando Software Libre y auditable. This message doesn't contain viruses, because it has been created with Linux, using auditable Free Software.
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux_No_Virus_Mail