Try SELECT * FROM customer_user; and make that the limit is set to zero.

------Original Mail------
From: "Rui Silva" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <otrs@otrs.org>
Sent: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:50:48 +0100
Subject: [otrs] GetTableData SQL syntax error

Good evening,

I'm deploying OTRS and I'm having a problem.

In User administration, the user list doesn't appear (no Users showed).
In the log file I have this errors regarding to this problem:

[Wed Jul 18 16:11:56 2007][Error][Kernel::System::DB::GetTableData][668] You
have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your
MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '  ,  FROM
system_user' at line 1, SQL: 'SELECT ,  ,  FROM system_user '
[Wed Jul 18 16:11:57
2007][Debug][Kernel::System::Web::InterfaceAgent::Run][714] Global handle
stopped.

My config is.
OTRS 2.1.7
LDAP Backend for agents and customers
Windows XP ( I know it's not the best way to do it, but.... :( )

I couldn't find the answer using google, so I'm hoping that you gurus out
there help me with this.

Regards,

Rui Silva
Portugal