Dan Gardiner wrote:

I'm digging around in SysConfig for the Status/View icon enabler... but haven't found it yet... I've tried the search function of SysConfig but no
joy...

Can someone post the path to this the icon Gabriele mentioned...

It has been mentioned on this mailinglist multiple times. Please search the archives before posting.

SysConfig -> Frontend -> Frontend::Agent::ModuleRegistration -> Frontend::Module###AgentTicketStatusView

Nils Breunese.