Hello Bart,

I am trying to setup otrs with ldap on windows server 2003, but did no
succeed. Now I want to follow your little howto, but what version of
opensuse do you use?

Groeten,

Peter Hoogkamer

2007/7/25, Bart Verstricht <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I have implemented successfully customer and agent authentication via LDAP,
but I have a question about group membership.

I have created a group otrs_allow_c group where all customer users reside to
allow login.

But in this group I want to add another group for ease of use because we
have already pre-defined groups where the users reside in.

I already tried but it does not work.

Is it because the perld ldap module does not recursively search groups or
something like that?

I also made some small tutorial to implement OTRS LDAP auth, and that way I
use it now.

You can find it here:

http://trinityhome.org/Home/index.php?wpid=95&front_id=1

Any suggestions?