Dear all,

Currently it is planned to use OTRS in our helpline. We ordered a managed
server now, but there are still some things left which I am unsure about.

It is planned to have main queues for every language (we habe support mail
adresses for every language). Every language queue will diveded in subqueues
for each of our products.

Now the thing is, we will have to do weekly reportings to our Headquarters and
they want even to know how many inquiries we received for cxertain categories
(like "General questions", "Technical Problems", "Account Problems" ...)
What would be a good way to implement those categories also in OTRS. Would
there be the possibility to define such categories and our agents can selct the
proper category when they close the ticket?

Many thanks in advance!