About performances, you can look in the admin book, there's a chapter about it.

To close all open ticket in a queue, you can use GenericAgent instead.

Bye, Gabriele
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Yael Naveh
  To: otrs@otrs.org
  Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 7:59 AM
  Subject: [otrs] system performance

  Dear list,

  I am testing version 2.16.

  I have now 1600 open tickets in one queue and the OTRS more or less stop
responding, every request takes ages to complete, etc.

  Is it normal? Does anybody has performance information? What is the system
limitation?

  If I want to close all open tickets, is there a way to select all for bulk
action?

  Many thanks,

  Yael Naveh