  From: Laurent Minost
  To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
  Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 3:46 PM
  Subject: Re: [otrs] Notify agents if a ticket hasn't been modified/workedfor
a specified time

  Hi Nils,

  Thanks for your answer.

  I already checked about escalation in OTRS but that's not exactly what we
need because escalation is linked with a specified duration/time in working
hours, in our case we need to be notified about ticket not modified for
whatever reason for more than one week e.g. Do you think is it possible please ?

  Thanks and BR.

  Laurent

  Le jeudi 26 juillet 2007 à 16:47 +0200, Nils Breunese (Lemonbit) a écrit :
Laurent Minost wrote:

> I wonder if it's possible (maybe via Generic Agent) to notify
> agents that some tickets hasn't been modified for a specified time
> please ?

Have you looked into escalating tickets? <http://doc.otrs.org/2.2/en/
html/x1463.html>

Nils Breunese