Hello,

I just upgraded OTRS from versión 2.0.3 to 2.2.1, but I can't replay a ticket
because I get the Mensaje: You need permissions!.

I even created a new user, gave it all permissions, assigned all the queues but
still can't reply a Ticket.

I looked on the mail list.... And I found a similar topic, but didn't help my
case.... Any ideas of what could be happening?

I did a meticulous comparison between my installation of otrs 2.2.1 and a well
working one of otrs 2.0.3.  I changed the owners and permissions of ALL otrs
files and directories that were not the same as the 2.0.3 version.  But nothing
changed.  I still have the "You need permissions!" message.

Any other idea?

Thanks in advance

Carlos Andrés Cardona | Analista de Informática | Centro de Tecnologías de
Información y Comunicación
Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana | Circular 1 No. 70-01, Bloque 9 Of.210. |
Medellín, COLOMBIA
Tel: +57(4)415 90 06 | Ext. 7411
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | www.upb.edu.co
<http://www.upb.edu.co/>