I have been having a problem with a missing icon on the agent screen
since version 2.0.1.  I recently upgraded to 2.2.2 in hopes that it
would go away but it actually got worse.

The icon is the one that is just to the right of the logoff icon.  I
believe that it is supposed to be the home button.  I have a large box
there with html text displayed and the icon picture is not available.  I
have tried to search through the sysconfig as well as several of the pm
and dtl files to find out how to fix this.

Can anyone help?

Kevin