Peter Hoogkamer wrote:

Oke, I get your point. I have to see if this meets our business needs,
because my collegue must also be able to view my locked tickets when I
have my day off.

You might want to unlock your tickets then, or have them unlock automatically after a specified amount of time. If you're working with only a small team and you trust eachother you could even give everyone rights to change ownership of tickets, but if you're also depending on notifications for follow-ups then you might want to just make sure you don't have any tickets locked when you're not able to work on them.

Nils Breunese.