Hi Laurent,
59 tables? Are you sure? I'm showing 77 in my database. Are there ones created depending on features/setup options? Such as the additional items you can install?

-Jeff

Laurent Minost wrote:
Hi,

Hard to say, it depends on your OTRS version I think and also additional packages installed.

It seems that with OTRS v2.2.2, 59 tables by default.

BR,

Laurent Minost