Assign the usr to a group that only have access to that queue
Take a lokk at the manual
Managing Users Groups and Roles

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mujtaba Karim
  To: otrs@otrs.org
  Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 12:46 PM
  Subject: [otrs] How can i lock a user to just one queue

  HI I have an issue how can I  lock a specific user to one queue

  He only have access to one queue. and not others how can I restrict a user ???

  Any ideas

  Please give me detailed description with example as to how I can do this

  Secondly is there a way where I can connect TWO OTRS together?? One running
in US and one in Germany??

  Any possibility to sync or merge them ?

  Mujtaba Karim

  Customer Support Manager

  PixSense Inc.

  172/P 3rd Floor Block-2 PECHS Tariq Road Karachi 75400 Pakistan

   C: 92.300.821.8601 | F: 92.21.432.2721-4 | E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  www.pixsense.com