did u try www.regular-expressions.info

this might help you with the regex format.

try this..

From: "* ProfitGrabber Support*" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <otrs@otrs.org>
Subject: [otrs] Regex in postmaster filter to match email address from bodyand set as Contact ID
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 17:19:40 -0700

Need a little help with regex to parse a email address from the body of a email and set it as ContactID

The email address appears like this in the body (on its own line):

Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have tried this (I don’t know regex I was just guessing):  Email:*([EMAIL PROTECTED])

I tested an email and it gave me this as a Contact ID : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

So I’m close. A little help please.

Barry Keyles

>Support or consulting for your OTRS system?
>=> http://www.otrs.com/

Catch all the cricketing action right here. Live score, match reports, photos et al.