Hello All,

I'm having a problem changing the FQDN of our OTRS system.

I had copied the mysql folder from the initial PC I set the system up on,
knowing that I could change the few settings for the new PC.  In
SysConfig>Framework>Core, the FQDN is set as flynne.example.com with flynne
being the old pc.

 I'm trying to change it to horizon.ourdomain.com, but each time I hit
update, it reverts back to the previous FQDN.  Is there another way I can
change the FQDN by going into the mysql files?  I don't know too much about
sql but I'll give any suggestions a try.

Thanks

Emily