Hi!

I've been using the OTRS GUI with Firefox, and I've checked that any pages
where I've edited the html render OK in IE7.  I never actually used OTRS
with IE7 though, and a colleague of mine who uses IE7 came across a problem
this morning.

When he goes to reply to a new ticket to say request received and to change
the state, as soon as he hits submit, the internet explorer error 'page
cannot be displayed' comes up, however the email does get sent to the person
who created the ticket, and indeed, the state gets changed.  Hitting the
back button will bring you back to where you were no problem.

I don't understand what might be causing this problem as the page right
after submitting the request received email is no different to the page
viewed previous to the reply page.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Emily.