Marius Flage wrote:

Nils Breunese (Lemonbit) wrote:

I guess you're using mod_perl? Mod_perl caches everything in memory. If you change a setting you need to restart the web server. That's just the way things work with mod_perl. If you're running OTRS as a CGI then you don't need to restart the web server as each page load will read in all
the settings (yes, that's slow).

Ok, cool. Nice to get sensible explanations to stuff. Speaking of which,
do you have any idea on my original question? Why changes set using
SysConfig in the admin-panel don't get committed to the system? Some of
the options gets committed, but far from all (and especially those
related to Ticket generation).

Hm, maybe you have those settings set in ~otrs/Kernel/Config.pm? I believe if settings are set in ~otrs/Kernel/Config.pm then they override settings set through SysConfig.

Nils Breunese.