Hi,

I would be interested and curious in seeing this "not slow" OTRS and see which time responses you have when displaying queue view, customer_user link and overall Agent Administration panels ... etc :)

Which hardware do you have ? Which backend are you using please ?

By the way, about pri pri question, I have also no experience about an OTRS install under Windows but as I can see and strongly think performance is not the best feature under OTRS, I can advise you to dedicate a linux box to OTRS, that will probably avoid some others problems linked to Windows ...

Thanks by advance for your answers.

Laurent MINOST

Richard Hinkamp - BeSite a écrit :
We have an install with 100.000 tickets and it's not slow. It is not
running on Windows (Linux+mysql), so don't know about windows installs...

Richard

pri pri wrote:
hi all
i have been using OTRS on windows small business server 2003 for 4
months now.
i am using version 2.2.1 and wanted to know if the system gets very slow
if there are more than 3000 tickets in my system. i have had frequent
SPAM attacks and ended up with 16- 20 thousand e-mails in  my system.
the system is extremely slow. i would like to know if the system will
get very slow if there are more than 3-4 thousand tickets. please let me
know if you know anything about it.
thank you