Mujtaba Karim wrote:

HI I have a small issue

What I want is that when I close the ticket in OTRS! I have a screen where I can add anything i.e reason for closing the ticket.

And ticket is closed

Right now when I go and compose a message it just sends and email and closes the ticket

When you click 'Close' on a ticket you get a page which allows you to type a message.

I can use customer notification for in the same email or can I have the closed notification activated with a custom message ?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Nils Breunese.