Hi
I want my users to be able to setup tickets by email. I have setup the default
email address in the Email Address section of System in the Admin portal.
Do I have to setup anything on the Postmaster POP3 account in the Misc section
of the admin portal? The default email address is a distribution list on my
exchange server, I want to set it up so that when an email is mailed to the
distribution list ( the list has its own SMTP address like [EMAIL
PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) it sends the ticket notification to all
agents.

I am also interested in setting up the system so a user can go to the customer
portal and a log a ticket without logging in.

Please help me with some details or redirect me to where I can find some clear
instructions on setting it up this way. Thanks in advance

"This e-mail and the files transmitted with it are the property of Doctors
Hospital at Renaissance and/or its affiliates, are confidential, and are
intended solely for the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed.
If this e-mail was sent to you by error, please delete the message immediately
from your computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. All inbound and
outbound e-mail messages and attachments are being scanned for viruses, spam,
and content by an appliance. Any questions or concerns please call the IS
E-mail Administrator or IS Network Administrator at 956-661-7799."