Craig Meirick wrote:
our help desk recieves calls about many different problems all the time, but a lot of calls are routine things as well. Password resets, file relocation, various requests, etc. are routine jobs that we would like to automate as much as possible to be more efficient.

Does anybody have any suggestions to take care of these routine tasks in a more automatic way using OTRS?

Craig Meirick, Help Desk/PC Support -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To add to this request, I would like an easy way to add a predefined "note" to a ticket. For example a link could be clicked that would had a note to the ticket that would have a subject of password changed and the body would be some set text. This way the tech responding to the ticket could click a links which would automatically add a note to the ticket which would not require the tech to spend time changing the subject/body of the note.

Karl