Hi,

        In looking closer at the code, I see some places where the system
throws an :

        $Self->{LogObject}->Log(
            Message => 'Something here',
            Priority => 'error',
        );

        but then goes about its business as if nothing REALLY was wrong. The
one that is of biggest concern at the current moment is :

Kernel/Output/HTML/PreferencesCustomQueue.pm, sub Param, where it says :

    # check needed param
    if (!$Param{UserData}->{UserID}) {
        $Self->{LogObject}->Log(Priority => 'error', Message => "Need UserID!");
        return ();
    }

        It appears that it *ALWAYS* prints it when your doing an :

      <form action="/otrs/index.pl" method="post">
        <input type="hidden" name="Action" value="AdminUser">
        <input type="hidden" name="Subaction" value="Add">

        so is it *REALLY* an error. It appears to throw this into
the Apache error log every time I attempt to add an Admin User.

        I do see plenty of others that do seem like they are TRUE
and LEGIT errors, but certainly not this one. I would think the
best thing to do is just remove the Log completely there, unless
there is a reason it should always just throw everything into my
Apache logs and then go about its business....

                        Thanks, Tuc