Dear Laurent,

Yes, I am a newbie looking for ticket number for application. I decided to
download OTRS for Windows (since my company regulation is using Bill Gates
:D), but after it has been installed, I tried to login the application and
it said invalid/wrong user name and password :( I have reinstalled for 3
times, but it has same result :(

I have tried yesterday to find any documentation for this issue, but I have
no got any. Is there anybody could help me?

Thank you for your attention and cooperation.

Regards,

Cece Yaya Sudarya