Hi,

According to the OTRS doc
(http://doc.otrs.org/2.2/en/html/x846.html#adminarea-customer-user-groups), you
have to manually assign customers to a group (and therefor to a queue), or use
the CustomerAlwaysGroup option to assign every new customer to a single group.

My problem is that I have several queues, each assigned to a customer's company
with some customers which I don't wan't to see/post any other queue than their
company's queue. So :
1) Is there a way to configure OTRS so that every new customer is automatically
assigned to a queue, according to the domain of his mail address?
2) If first answer is yes, is there a way to do the same with the customers
that are already registered?

Thx for the answers

B.