Hi guys,

I am trying to install OTRS 2.2.4 but then I am getting this error
message

Warning: Kernel/Config.pm isn't writable!

Comment:         If you want to use the installer, set the
Kernel/Config.pm writable for the werserver user! Can't open
/opt/otrs/Kernel/Config.pm: Permission denied

Please help me solve this problem, this is my Config.pm file permissions
in otrs

-rwxrwxrwx   1 apache nogroup  3900 Nov 16 10:03 Config.pm

Also my webserver is running as user apache in httpd.conf

Regards,

Brighton