Hello Everyone,

I have a problem using the customer interfase, when putting comments on
a ticket:

I log with any customer account on http://mydomain/otrs/customer.pl

I open a ticket, fill the blank spaces (Subject, Text, Next status, etc)
to give comments or whatever.

When pressing the “submit button”

I get the error:

Software error:

Unknown callback: 'authname'. (user|auth|language|pass)
For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([no address given]), giving
this error message and the time and date of the error.

My guess is that somewere in the page code there should be “auth”
instead “authname”.
But I cannot find the page o code that I need to edit.

Does somebody already have cross with this error before? That could give
me a hint or clue.

Thanks a lot

Best Regards
Eduardo Ramirez