From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Anders Schjelderup Lyng
Sent: Dienstag, 27. November 2007 11:18
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: [otrs] Create or search ticket using an URL

I am trying to connect my ACD-application (ACD=Automatic Call
Distributor) to OTRS

What I want is to be able to display in my ACD-application a URL for
creating tickets and for searching tickets.
I want to automatically crate a ticket for the spesific user and search
that users tickets.
I want to put the 2 URLs in my LDAP server so the agent just have to
click on the URL to create or search

Anders S. Lyng