Hi,

I think it's a bug, I noticed this "problem" a few weeks ago and did a modification by myself but as I can't be sure it's a volunteer behaviour or a real bug, I did not put an entry in OTRS bugzilla, maybe we should do it ?

By the way, this is what I changed in Kernel/Output/HTML/Standard/CustomerTicketZoom.dtl :

133c132
< <input type="text" name="Subject" value="$QData{"Article::Subject"}" size="70">
---
> <input type="text" name="Subject" value="$QData{"Subject"}" size="70">

Hope it will help,

Best regards,

Laurent MINOST

Tahar a écrit :
Hi,

I'm used Otrs v-2.0 on the customer interface when answering for support feedback the subject of the message was inserted automatically and contain the same one as the ticket subjet on its creation.

While upgraded to version 2.2.3 the subject is always blank, I would to know how to do to let automatically the ticket's creation subject, to not oblige the client to enter a subject only if he wants to change it.

Thank you for your help