Hello, I just installed OTRS system on my computer but I've had some
problems when I want to watch tickets. The thing is I login as a customer
(asociated to an specific group)and add a message (ticket) to certain queue
(related to the former customer group), then I login as user (again, related
to the right group too) to read received tickets but I can't see them, so I
have to login as admin and change the user privilegies to RW, once I've done
this I can see added tickets. I think that should be possible just having RO
(read only) privilegie, it shouldn't be necessary to set up RW. Help me
please!!!!

PD.: My english is terrible, sorry.

Patricio Tello Aróstica