Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 14:49:46 +0400
From: Mike Lykov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [otrs] The system  crashes
To: "User questions and discussions about OTRS.org" <otrs@otrs.org>

В Ñ?ообщении от Thursday 27 December 2007 04:44:58 Antonio Sarmiento напиÑ?ал(а):
[Wed Dec 26 11:43:33 2007] [error] [client 192.168.0.127] File does not
exist: C:/OTRS/Apache2/htdocs/favicon.ico

There are 2 errors the first was at 11:43 an the second error at 11:57 but
the system stop al 12:09 more less ??

don't bother this file isn't needed

Mike