Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens
Nielson, Adam
Verzonden: vrijdag 11 januari 2008 2:10
Aan: otrs@otrs.org
Onderwerp: [otrs] LDAP authentication howto?

Hello all,

I am following the official documentation, and trying to put in the code
in Config.pm to set up LDAP authentication, but nothing is working.  Is
there a better document I can follow for noobs?  Or any advice people
can offer.

I just need customers (the users) to authenticate automatically via
LDAP, but can not figure it out.

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Adam Nielson