To: <otrs@otrs.org>
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 3:45 PM
Subject: Re: [otrs] How an agent can see notifications of his tickets

Hi Gabriele:

But in your case the agente must work with agent and customer frontend
depending of the role in the moment ??
But the agent are working during the day in their frontend and if they (OTRS
minds) thought in this case and a Ticket::AgentCanBeCustomer parameter was
defined  I think perhaps exists better way to do that

Thanks for your respond Grabiele and Happy New Year

Antonio

Message: 3