Hello,

Which module is run while a new ticket is being generated?
Although Mail Management --> New Ticket Modification is set YES and a
new ticket is generated in queque which is selected in My Queues, The
USER cannot receive a notification mail. Which mudule is sending that
mail?

Thank you,
Aysel

Aysel Pamuk
Telecom Engineer
Gantek Technologies
Phone: (+90)216 538 80 89
Mobile: (+90)533 582 87 28
Fax: (+90)216 322 04 43
Address: Yeni Parseller Sok. No: 20 K Binasi Kat:4-5  34805 Kavacik,
Istanbul, Turkey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.gantek.com
"This message and attachments are confidential and intended solely for
the individual(s) stated in this message. If you received this message
although you are not the addressee you are responsible to keep the
message confidential. The sender has no responsibility for the accuracy
or correctness of the information in the message and its attachments.
Our company shall have no liability for any changes or late receiving,
loss of integrity and confidentiality, viruses and any damages caused in
anyway to your computer system."