From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Alberto Benini
Sent: Montag, 28. Januar 2008 17:20
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: [otrs] Setting Ticket's TextFrees and Priority from incoming
email's header

Hi all,
I want to set some values of TicketTextFrees and the priority with the
header of the incoming emails, but the created tickets have the priority
and the TicketTextFrees values not defined...

For Example the header of the email is:

What is wrong?
I have to define a new filter in "PostMaster Filter"? How?

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance,
Alberto