Thys Kitshoff schrieb:
Hi all

I am new to OTRS and need some assistance with setting up the "Ticket Type" function. I have activated the function in Core::Ticket::Type: but I am unable to specify the fields I want to display in the Ticket Type drop-down box.

http://yourhost/otrs/index.pl?Action=AdminType

use this Admin action to designate the types you want to use
Requirements
1. Setup several ticket types (eg.New Installation, Faulty hardware, Faulty software...) 2. When a ticket is closed I want to force the agent to categorise the call using the "Ticket Type"
You cannot force the agents to select the type, but you can allow them to set the type

Ticket->Frontend::Agent::Ticket::ViewClose

Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketClose###TicketType: set to yes, then they can, but must not, set the ticket type.

Thanks in advance
Thys

Greetings!

--
Shawn Beasley
((otrs)) :: OTRS AG :: Norsk-Data-Straße 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg

Geschäftssitz: Bad Homburg
Amtsgericht Bad Homburg, HRB 10751
Steuernummer: 003/240/97521

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Burchard Steinbild
Vorstandsvorsitzender: André Mindermann