Thanks a lot Niels !!!

-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de Nils
Breunese (Lemonbit)
Enviado el: Martes, 04 de Marzo de 2008 02:22 p.m.
Para: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Asunto: Re: [otrs] I share my upgrading proc to 2.2.5 from 2.1.x

Carlos wrote:

> 12 Log in as root then go to Sysconfig to setup Framework & Ticket
> values
>       I suggest go first to Core::Web => FrontEnd::ImagePath to get
> icon into front end
>
> as ending step: go to take a beer !!!
>
>    Notice: I dont know if copying the ZZZFiles from 2.1.x backup could
> replace the step 12. I prefer set-up every issue at Sysconfig as I
> unknown if new issues were added to Sysconfig 2.2.5.

I would export the SysConfig changes on the old installation and import the
SysConfig changes as the last step. If you just copied the new files over
the old install, then you don't even need to do that.
(Also TicketCounter.log and modified themes, etc. will be kept.)

By the way, you shouldn't edit Defaults.pm.

>    Notice: The full procedure take 2 hours.

If you're going to review every single configuration option, then yes, an
upgrade will take quite some time. Most of our upgrades take less than 5
minutes (including downloading the new RPM, upgrading the database if
necessary and restarting the services).

Nils Breunese.