Hey all,

            I am not getting all of my notifications.  If I click
"follow up"  while viewing the ticket and send an email, it is never
delivered to the user or agent.  I also do not get a notification if I
create a ticket via email.  The ticket is created, but no notification.
If I create an email ticket from within OTRS, then a notification is
sent.  I can reply to that ticket created email and then the agent
receives a follow up notification.  What is going on?  I am sure it is
something easy, but I am just not seeing it or thinking of it.

Thank you all for the help!

Wes Sothard