Hi,

recently reinstalled OTRS after last working with it years ago. Still an
amazing product. I have two questions:

1) Is anyone here running OTRS on Windows with a spellchecker enabled? I
understand that in a Linux environment ispell or aspell are options, but
how would I enable spellchecking in Windows?

2) Can I add an attachment to an auto reponse? In default modus not I
guess. I looked at the table structure for standard_attachment with the
idea to add the attachment via the existing structure, however this
table
uses the standard_response id. Anyone thought about this or maybe even
wrote something for this?

Regards,
Arnold.