Andrew Meyer wrote:

I have emailed in previously about this, but when we try to split tickets it throws up an error.

Software error:
> Can't write /var/www/otrs2/var/log/TicketCounter.log:  at ../..//
> Kernel/System/Ticket/Number/DateChecksum.pm line 87.
> For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([EMAIL PROTECTED]),
> giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

-rw-rw-r--  1 otrs2 nogroup  14 2008-03-03 08:44 TicketCounter.log

Can someone help?

I don't know what your webserver group is (depends on your distribution), but if it's not nogroup then I guess you need to change it to that, because will need to be able to write to this file.

It looks like this on our CentOS machines:

-rw-rw-r--  1 otrs apache 5 Mar  6 11:34 TicketCounter.log

The ~otrs/bin/SetPermissions.sh script should also fix this if you give it the corrects users and groups to use.

Nils Breunese.