Did you check write permissions on?

Carlos,

  _____

De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: Miércoles, 12 de Marzo de 2008 12:16 p.m.
Para: otrs@otrs.org
Asunto: [otrs] Error cannot write to syslog with starting OTRS

Hello

As a new user I installed to my best knowledge the OTRS distribution on a
Solaris10 x86 platform. However, starting the web page
http://localhost/otrs/index.pl leaves me with the following message:

no connection to syslog available at ../..//Kernel/System/Log/SysLog.pm line
69

What could be wrong?

Apache2 (Sun)
Perl 5.8.4
Sun Studio 11
Mysql 5.0.45

Apache runs with a special user: webservd (id 80)

Thank you Enrique Gonzalez.

Ahora también puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el móvil.
Infórmate pinchando
<http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;77451406;6134080;d?http://www.correo.movistar
.es/do/isp/assistant/login?isp=terra>  aquí.