De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Shawn Beasley
Envoyé : vendredi 14 mars 2008 15:17
À : User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Objet : Re: [otrs] Notification Question

Hi Julien,
> Someone have an idea about my problem and my last request ?
>
> Thx.
>
> Best Regards,
> Julian.

The notifications you are takling about are the agent notifications, I assume,
and for these, there is only the one address (usually OTRS Notifacaions Master)
The ones I was discussing were the addresses that your customers would see. Am
I right in my assumption? If that is the case, then you need a development from
OTRS AG :) Sorry, but we will be happy to meet your needs.

--
Shawn Beasley
((otrs)) :: OTRS AG :: Norsk-Data-Straße 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg

Geschäftssitz: Bad Homburg
Amtsgericht Bad Homburg, HRB 10751
Steuernummer: 003/240/97521

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Burchard Steinbild
Vorstandsvorsitzender: André Mindermann