Craig Meirick wrote:

Is there a good way to view an edited .dtl file to see what your changes look like in a browser before you put those final changes back into OTRS? I would like to place our Logo and Name in the respective locations on the Customer User Frontend. Also, do I put the images I use in this template in the Company directory that holds all of the .dtl
files?

I have the template files extracted from their original location and am doing some changes to them and would like to easily preview them as a whole before I put them
back into OTRS.

The templates are not full HTML pages until they are processed by OTRS. Just create a new theme based on an existing one (as the docs suggest) and if you set this theme for your user you can see what it looks like.

Nils Breunese.