Hi Andrew,
Dear collegues,

we have the OTRS setup here which is somewhat complex. At central tech
support division, each engineer (agent) has complete permissions to
admin the system. Subsidiaries have their own queues; aget at
subsidiary has RW permission for his division's queue, and can move
ticket to central office queue.

So subsidiaries do not see tickets of other subsidiaries, and cannot
interact directly - ticket can reach another subsidiary's queue only
if central office will pass it there.

The problem is: central office staff can work with customer database
(they have all complete permission, so Ok).

How can I also give agents from subsidiaries their permissions to work
with customer database? Fill in person's data, edit etc. and set up
customer for their tickets?
Is it not possible for your agents to add and change customer information? There is no possibility to limit the agents to a specific circle of customers which they can edit.

--
Shawn Beasley
((otrs)) :: OTRS AG :: Norsk-Data-Straße 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg

Geschäftssitz: Bad Homburg
Amtsgericht Bad Homburg, HRB 10751
Steuernummer: 003/240/97521

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Burchard Steinbild
Vorstandsvorsitzender: André Mindermann