I'm trying to make a link in AgentTicketZoom.dtl to a page with customer
info. The target page will depend on what queue you're in. Following the
examples in the developer docs, I did a simple dtl "if" statement, something
like this --

<dtl if ( $Data{"QueueID"} eq "5" ) { $Data{"Adminpage"} =
"accountinfo.mhtml"; }>

I can see the QueueID just fine. No matter what I do, I cannot set
"Adminpage", even with a simple "set" --

< dtl set $Data{"Adminpage"} = "accountinfo.mhtml"; >

-- it doesn't work. Version is 2.2.4-01. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.